Homes for Sale in Wrightmont Corners-West Valley, Sunnyvale, CA
Wrightmont Corners is a small residential neighborhood in the southwestern portion of Sunnyvale, California.
The neighborhood offers lovely home options, which we detail on our community page that buyers will surely find useful for their home purchase journey. To learn more about the area and other communities in Sunnyvale, California, please don’t hesitate to contact our team today.
- WELL-DEVELOPED SUBURBAN COMMUNITY: Wrightmont Corners is a 45-acre master-planned community providing a family-friendly living environment for residents living in the neighborhood. Residents enjoy a wealth of amenities and conveniences, all within walking distance of their homes.
- BEAUTIFUL SINGLE-FAMILY HOMES: Homes for sale in Wrightmont Corners is a collection of beautifully built single-story single-family homes. These houses feature spacious lots and are surrounded by beautifully landscaped yards, mature trees, and green spaces. Streets are properly maintained, and homes all feature the uniquely charming character of classic Craftsman-style houses.
- CUL DE SAC STREET DESIGN: Streets in Wrightmont Corners are designed to limit through traffic, providing a relatively safe living environment for residents and their children. The layout also ensures houses have ample space between each other, and homeowners enjoy a relatively private home arrangement.
- NEARBY RETAIL OPTIONS: There are several strip malls and commercial centers next to the neighborhood. These establishments feature various businesses, restaurants, coffee shops, chain stores, clinics, and more.
Popular Wrightmont Corners-West Valley Resources
Wrightmont Corners-West Valley Neighborhood Information
Wrightmont Corners-West Valley Neighborhood Amenities
Your Sunnyvale Realtor®
Find Your Home
Latest homes for sale in Wrightmont Corners-West Valley
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
As a full-service real estate professional, I work with sellers, buyers, and investors to help them with their property transactions. Whatever price range or property type you’re looking at, I’m here to help. Please don’t hesitate to Contact Me today with any questions you may have.
Homes in Wrightmont Corners
10 Need to Know Real Estate Facts about Wrightmont Corners-West Valley
- Homes for sale in Wrightmont Corners offer a mix of Ranch, Southwest Mediterranean, and Modern Craftsman architecture.
- Houses are beautifully built, and exteriors match the overall welcoming aesthetic of this suburban community.
- The well-landscaped front lawns and well-maintained tree-lined streets also add to the overall visual of the subdivision.
- Properties in this community range between $1.9 to $3.1 million.
- Home lots in the area start at 0.15 acres, with the largest lots going as high as a quarter of an acre.
- Residences feature single-story models with three to five bedrooms and two to four baths.
- Most homes have fenced backyards, and a significant number of properties have private pools in them.
- The average floor space in the area is usually above 2,000 sqft, with the smallest coming in at 1,400 sqft and the largest going as high as 3,000 sqft.
- The typical home build for residences in Wrightmont Corners is between 1955 to 1977.
- Houses come with an attached garage and a small driveway that can park multiple vehicles.
On the map
Wrightmont Corners-West Valley Map
Wrightmont Corners is a small residential neighborhood located in the southwestern section of Sunnyvale, CA. This compact community is bordered by Fremont Avenue to the north, Norman Y Mineta Highway to the west, The Dalles Avenue to the south, and S Mary Avenue to the east. It is a dainty neighborhood that was initially developed in 1955 to support the ever-increasing housing demand for the city. Today the community serves as an excellent bedroom community a short drive away from the many business centers in Silicon Valley.