Homes for Sale in Washington Park, CA
Washington Park or Heritage District is the centermost neighborhood of Sunnyvale, California.
The neighborhood provides a centrally located neighborhood with easy access to everything the city has to offer and other neighboring business centers throughout Silicon Valley. If you’re interested in a new home in Sunnyvale, California, then you’ll surely appreciate the ample options provided by this community.
- AFFORDABLE HOMES: Property prices in the neighborhood are quite competitive, especially when comparing them to similar suburbs in Sunnyvale. Condos and townhouses are available throughout the community, perfect for starter homes or investment opportunities for those interested in rental properties in the city.
- HERITAGE DISTRICT: Washington Park Sunnyvale is home to a vast collection of commercial establishments and local stores that provide ample shopping, dining, and entertainment options for families living in the community. Watch the most recent movies, shop for your day-to-day needs, and enjoy delicious meals at the many businesses throughout the neighborhood.
- THRIVING SHOPPING CENTER: Caltrain and Historic Murphy Avenue are just a few steps from the community, together with Cityline, which offers an exceptional and world-class shopping experience. There are plenty of retail stores and endless recreation options for the families interested in this neighborhood.
Popular Washington Park Resources
Washington Park Neighborhood Information
Washington Park Neighborhood Amenities
Your Sunnyvale Realtor®
Find Your Home
Latest homes for sale in Washington Park
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
As a full-service real estate professional, I work with sellers, buyers, and investors to help them with their property transactions. Whatever price range or property type you’re looking at, I’m here to help. Please don’t hesitate to Contact Me today with any questions you may have.
Homes in Washington Park
10 Need to Know Real Estate Facts about Washington Park
- Home types in Washington Park are quite varied, with many architectural styles and home builds lining its lovely suburban areas.
- Architectural styles include Mid-Century Modern, Modern Craftsman, Southwest Mediterranean, and classic Ranch designs.
- Different housing exteriors and designs also provide ample opportunities for custom builds perfect for buyers looking to rebuild a home from scratch.
- Historical residences are prevalent in the area, retaining the classic craftsman design common during the early suburban boom during the mid 20th century.
- This neighborhood offers single-family properties that were constructed back from 1979 to 1998.
- More recent developments come in the form of townhomes and condos built in the 21st century.
- Property prices for single-family homes start around the $1 million price point and can go as high as $3 million.
- Condos are much more affordable ranging between $400,000 to $800,000.
- Lot sizes in the area come in at 0.02 to 0.21 acres, while floor areas of residences range between 600 sqft to 2,400 sqft.
- The price range of properties per sqft ranges between $184 to $1,041, so there is definitely a lot of diversity regarding property types you can consider in the area.
On the map
Washington Park Map
The Heritage District or Washington Park is a historic, mixed-use neighborhood that features various residential suburbs, commercial centers, and an industrial park. There are long-standing historic structures throughout the suburb, and trendy establishments line its many upbeat streets.
The borders of the district include Central Expressway to the north, S Mathilda Avenue to the west, Old San Francisco Road to the south, and S Fair Oaks Avenue to the east. The Northrop Grumman Marine Systems industrial park is located to the north of the district. Employees working there will appreciate the affordable home options and convenient location that Washington Park offers.