Homes for Sale in Snail, Sunnyvale, CA
Snail is a residential neighborhood in Sunnyvale, California.
This high-density urban neighborhood is home to over 7,000 residents living in 1,500 individual households. For additional information on the area and a list of available homes for sale, please feel free to review our page. If you have questions pertaining to homes in the area or would like to inquire about other communities in Sunnyvale, California, our team is here to help.
- HIGH NUMBER OF AVAILABLE LISTINGS: The high number of properties in the neighborhood also means a stable supply of available listings for purchase. You usually have many property options of single-family and multi-family homes you can consider for your home buying needs.
- OLD AND NEW: You can find a good amount of classic home builds built in the 1950s, and newer custom builds built recently. There is some new construction in certain sections that are perfect for buyers interested in that property type.
- MULTI-FAMILY HOMES: There are affordable home options for buyers looking to purchase a starter home in the area. These residences are also ideal investment opportunities for those interested in buying rental property in Sunnyvale.
- COMMUNITY AMENITIES: Residents living in Snail can enjoy the vast selection of recreational attractions and amenities available to them. Columbia Park at the center features a comprehensive recreation center, vast open spaces, and state-of-the-art sports facilities.
Find Your Home
Latest homes for sale in Snail
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
As a full-service real estate professional, I work with sellers, buyers, and investors to help them with their property transactions. Whatever price range or property type you’re looking at, I’m here to help. Please don’t hesitate to Contact Me today with any questions you may have.
Homes in Snail
10 Need to Know Real Estate Facts about Snail
- There’s a good mixture of property types and home designs afforded to interested buyers looking at the Snail neighborhood.
- Architectural styles of residences in the suburb include Contemporary, Ranch-style, and Craftsman influences.
- The typical home build of a house is between the 1950s to 1970s, but there are some custom builds built in the last decade.
- Single-family homes are the majority of the total number of households in the area, with apartments coming in at second.
- Houses in the neighborhood are usually priced between $1.5 to $2 million.
- The price per sqft of these homes ranges between $750 to $1,000 per sqft.
- Apartments are generally more affordable ranging between $200,000 to $900,000.
- The size of home lots in the neighborhood ranges between 0.02 to 0.14 acres.
- Multi-family homes in the area come with floor areas of 700 sqft to 1,300 sqft and layouts of one to three bedrooms and one or two baths.
- Single-family homes are a bit larger, coming in at 1,000 to 2,000 sqft in living space and three to five bedrooms with two to three baths.
On the map
Snail is a small community found in the north-eastern section of Sunnyvale, CA. It is bordered by four major roads: Bayshore Freeway to the north, N Mathilda Avenue to the west, W Maude Avenue to the south, and Fair Oaks Avenue to the east. The neighborhood is comprised of approximately 1,500 individual households and is quite heavily populated, considering its relatively small size. There are significant revitalization and redevelopment projects planned and ongoing throughout the community. You can find ample opportunities for profitable real estate deals in the area if you know where to look. Notable landmarks within and around the neighborhood include Lakewood to the north, the Sunnyvale Municipal Golf Course to the east, The King’s Academy campus and Fair Oaks Park to the east, and Columbia Park at its center.