Homes for Sale in Ponderosa Park, Sunnyvale, CA
Ponderosa or Ponderosa Park is a mostly residential neighborhood in the eastern part of Sunnyvale, California.
If you’re looking for a convenient home in Silicon Valley with easy access to everything you need, then you’ll love what the Ponderosa Park neighborhood has to offer. Read through our detailed community page report to learn more about the area, and check out our other Sunnyvale, California community pages as well.
- BEAUTIFUL SUBURBAN HOMES: The majority of households in Ponderosa Park are the suburban single-family homes developed in the community during the early housing boom of the region. These homes typically feature the classic single-story craftsman-style build, an ideal home setting for families and young couples.
- AFFORDABLE HOME OPTIONS: If you’re looking for an affordable home option in Ponderosa Park, you’ll probably want to opt for a mobile home. These properties are well below the median home price in the city and are an excellent purchase for buyers who have a tighter budget. Condos and apartments are also viable purchase options if you’re looking for a better overall living arrangement with exclusive in-building amenities readily available for you to use.
- DIVERSE SELECTION OF AVAILABLE REAL ESTATE: Ponderosa Park occupies a vast land area with thousands of homes of differing types and architecture. This means there’s a good chance of finding a property that properly matches your specific needs and budget.
- CONVENIENT LOCATION: Ponderosa Park is ideally located close to several highways connecting residents to various retail, dining, and entertainment options in the area. Koreatown is to the southeast of the suburb, and there are lots of establishments along El Camino Real for your convenience. Busy professionals working to the north of the neighborhood will find the commute to and from Ponderosa Park quite easy, reducing their daily travel time.
Popular Ponderosa Park Resources
Ponderosa Park Neighborhood Information
Ponderosa Park Neighborhood Amenities
Your Sunnyvale Realtor®
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
As a full-service real estate professional, I work with sellers, buyers, and investors to help them with their property transactions. Whatever price range or property type you’re looking at, I’m here to help. Please don’t hesitate to Contact Me today with any questions you may have.
Homes in Ponderosa
10 Need to Know Real Estate Facts about Ponderosa Park
- Available real estate in Ponderosa Park is a mix of varying home types, including condominiums, townhomes, mobile homes, and single-family homes.
- Architectural styles available in the area include Craftsman, Cottage, and Ranch-style designs.
- Although there are affordable housing options in the neighborhood, the majority of properties are luxury single-family homes priced around the $1.5 to $2.7 million range.
- The lowest-priced properties in the area are mobile homes coming in at $200,000 to $500,000.
- Condos and townhomes are next coming in at $700,000 to $1.7 million.
- The average year build for homes in the area is between the 1950s to early 2000s.
- The lot sizes of these properties range between 0.05 and 0.18 acres.
- Home sizes are quite varied, starting at 1,000 sqft going all the way up to 3,100 sqft.
- Single-family houses feature larger lots with spacious yards, which you can use and furnish in a variety of ways.
- Available parking for most homes includes an attached garage and a small driveway that connects to the road.
On the map
Ponderosa Park Map
Ponderosa Park is a collection of multiple residential developments on the eastern edges of Sunnyvale, California. The neighborhood is directly northwest of Koreatown and northeast of Panama Park, sitting comfortably next to the many business centers in Silicon Valley. Parts of this district’s borders include E Evelyn Avenue and Reed Avenue to the north, S Wolfe Road to the west, El Camino Real to the south, and Lawrence Expressway to the east. Other notable landmarks close to the suburb include Downtown Sunnyvale to the west and the Sunken Gardens Golf Course, which is in the southern portion of the neighborhood.