Homes for Sale in Ortega Park, Sunnyvale, CA
Ortega Park is a convenient bedroom community in the southern part of Sunnyvale, California.
If you’re looking for a home close to Apple HQ, you’ll find lots of good options in Ortega Park. If you like to learn more about the area or other communities in Sunnyvale, California, please feel free to message me here.
- LOTS OF HOME OPTIONS: Buyers looking at the area will appreciate the neighborhood’s diverse selection of property types. You can find apartments, townhouses, and single-family homes throughout Ortega Park catering to various needs and budgets for different buyers.
- MID-PRICED HOMES: The home market in Ortega Park has had consistent growth through the years, thanks in part to the ever-increasing demand for housing in the region. Although property prices can be quite high here, there are definitely some good deals to be had if you know where to look.
- PERFECT FOR APPLE EMPLOYEES: Workers at the nearby Apple Park will appreciate the convenient location of the Ortega Park neighborhood. Residents are a short drive away from Apple HQ and can enjoy comfortable suburban single-family homes perfect for raising a family.
- FAMILY-FRIENDLY FEATURES: If schools for your kids are an important factor in your buying decision, you’ll appreciate the good school options provided by the community in the area. There’s an elementary school in the center of the neighborhoods, and other public and private school options are readily available to families living in the community.
Find Your Home
Latest homes for sale in Ortega Park
Open Houses in Ortega Park
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
As a full-service real estate professional, I work with sellers, buyers, and investors to help them with their property transactions. Whatever price range or property type you’re looking at, I’m here to help. Please don’t hesitate to Contact Me today with any questions you may have.
Homes in Ortega Park
10 Need to Know Real Estate Facts about Ortega Park
- Homes for Sale in Ortega Park is comprised mostly of single-family homes with varying builds and styles.
- The architecture of these residences includes Craftsman, Cottage, and Southwest Mediterranean.
- Residences offer spacious living areas and large backyards perfect for entertaining guests.
- Houses are beautifully maintained with aesthetically pleasing exteriors, and streets are lined with mature trees and well-landscaped front yards.
- Homes in the neighborhood were mostly built between the 1950s and 1970s.
- If you’re looking for a more recently built house, there are a few custom-built residences built in the last couple of decades in the area.
- The price of properties in the area range between $830,000 to $3.1 million.
- The price per sqft of households in Ortega Park ranges between $579 to $1,034.
- The average home build usually comes with 900 sqft to 3,100 sqft of living space and between two to six-bedroom models.
- The lot sizes are a bit modest ranging between 0.05 to 0.19 acres.
On the map
Ortega Park Map
Ortega Park is a beautiful neighborhood in the southern part of Sunnyvale, California. The suburb’s borders include E Fremont Avenue to the north, Sunnyvale Saratoga Road to the west, E Homestead Road to the south, and S Wolfe Road to the east. This mostly residential community sits comfortably to the northwest of Apple Park.
Like other neighborhoods in this part of Sunnyvale, residents have easy access to nearby shopping, dining, and recreational options. If you’re moving here with your kids, you’ll appreciate the many school options in the region. The most notable of which is Stocklmeir Elementary School. For outdoor recreation, you can visit Ortega Park. This 18-acre public park features lovely green spaces and an open sports field.