Homes for Sale in Heritage District, Sunnyvale, CA
Heritage District is a residential suburb in the central portion of Sunnyvale, California.
Like many other neighborhoods in this part of the city, Heritage District serves as a convenient bedroom community for the many corporate headquarters and businesses in Silicon Valley. If you’re interested in a mid-priced home in Central Sunnyvale, California, you’ll surely appreciate the listings available for purchase here.
- CENTRAL LOCATION: Heritage District is a conveniently located neighborhood with easy access to various community amenities within Downtown Sunnyvale. The suburb is also a short drive away from many of the business centers throughout Silicon Valley.
- DIVERSE SELECTION OF HOME TYPES: The diverse set of property types in the area allow buyers of different budgets and needs to find good deals in the community. Although supply is usually limited due to demand for housing in the region, there are instances where you can find an ideal house for your family here.
- HIGH DEMAND FOR HOUSING: The limited supply and high demand for housing have afforded a relatively high appreciation rate for homes in the community. If you’re looking to buy a home to build equity or are interested in purchasing a rental home, Heritage District is a great place to check out.
- THRIVING COMMERCIAL CENTER: Heritage District is at the center of Sunnyvale and boasts easy access to gastropubs, staple coffee houses, and diverse fine-dining and fast-food restaurants. Shopping malls and many other establishments are also ideally spread throughout the district.
Popular Heritage District Resources
Heritage District Neighborhood Information
Heritage District Neighborhood Amenities
Your Sunnyvale Realtor®
Find Your Home
Latest homes for sale in Heritage District
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
As a full-service real estate professional, I work with sellers, buyers, and investors to help them with their property transactions. Whatever price range or property type you’re looking at, I’m here to help. Please don’t hesitate to Contact Me today with any questions you may have.
Homes in Heritage District
10 Need to Know Real Estate Facts about Heritage District
- Homes for Sale in Heritage District includes a combination of classic craftsman designs and modern contemporary layouts.
- Home builds for the older models average around the 1950s to 1960s and usually feature the classic ranch-style style common during that era.
- Newer developments in the community are the townhouses, apartment complexes, and low-density multi-family homes to its north, which were built as recently as 2017.
- Property prices in Heritage Park range between $1.25 to $2.7 Million.
- Apartment, condos, and townhouses to the north of the neighborhood are generally more affordable priced around the low to mid $1 million price point.
- Single-family homes to the south are larger and priced a bit higher at $2 million-plus.
- Property sizes are quite varied, with lots coming in at 0.01 to a quarter of an acre.
- The attached townhouses will have smaller lots and more floor levels, while the larger single-family suburban homes offer larger lots with spacious backyards.
- The floor spaces of these residences range between 1,300 sqft to 4,000 sqft, which is quite large, especially for the attached residences and apartments to the north.
- Home builds for condos are between studio to two-bedroom units, while houses usually offer anywhere between three to five-bedroom models.
On the map
Heritage District Map
Heritage District is a central neighborhood located directly east of the Heritage District of Downtown Sunnyvale, California. The suburb’s borders include S Fair Oaks Avenue to the west, S Wolfe Road to the east, Old San Francisco Road to the south, and the Caltrain line to the north.
As the neighborhood is comprised mostly of suburban cul de sac subdivisions to the south and apartment complexes to the north, there is little in terms of exclusive amenities and attractions within the neighborhood itself. Residents, however, have easy access to the many shopping, dining, recreation, and entertainment options in Central Sunnyvale. The area is also an excellent bedroom community for busy professionals working at the industrial park and business park located directly north of the suburb. Notable companies located there include Northrop Grumman Marine Systems, EAG Laboratories, Fortinet, Apple Central and Wolfe Campus, and more.