Homes for Sale in Sylvan Park, Mountain View, CA
Sylvan Park is a diverse residential neighborhood in the east-central portion of Mountain View, California.
The neighborhood is a well-developed community with its entire area completely occupied by move-in-ready residential real estate. Situated at the crossroads of several highways and in between Sunnyvale and Mountain View, California, the suburb is a fantastic home option for buyers looking for a new home in Silicon Valley. If you’re interested to learn more about the area or have specific questions about a particular listing, please don’t hesitate to contact me today.
- DIVERSE REAL ESTATE MARKET: Sylvan Park is arguably one of the most diverse real estate markets in Mountain View. Property types you can find in the neighborhood include affordable mobile homes, mid-priced single-family homes and townhouses, and various apartment buildings. Property prices are equally diverse, providing ample options for buyers of different budgets and lifestyles.
- EXCLUSIVE AMENITIES: The many apartment complexes in the neighborhood usually provide a variety of exclusive amenities for their residents. Swimming pools, gyms, tennis courts, and many other additional features can be found in one of the many apartment buildings throughout the community. Aside from these amenities, the neighborhood itself provides a vast selection of readily available family-friendly attractions you can visit during your free time.
- SYLVAN PARK: Sylvan Park is a comprehensive urban park situated at the center of the neighborhood. The park is a fantastic outdoor space you can visit with the family to enjoy a fun day outside with the kids. Attractions within the park include four tennis courts, a playground, picnic areas, public restrooms, outdoor gazebos, and well-landscaped green spaces.
- CONVENIENT LOCATION: Sylvan Park is located close to several business parks and industrial parks in Mountain View and Sunnyvale. Professionals working in one of the many office buildings in the region will appreciate the accessibility and convenience offered by homes at Sylvan Park. The neighborhood also sits along El Camino Real, a well-established highway lined with a vast collection of commercial establishments. You’ll easily find restaurants, cafes, bars, boutique stores, chain shops, strip malls, and many other local businesses along this major thoroughfare.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
As a full-service real estate professional, I work with sellers, buyers, and investors to help them with their property transactions. Whatever price range or property type you’re looking at, I’m here to help. Please don’t hesitate to Contact Me today with any questions you may have.
Homes in Sylvan Park
10 Need to Know Real Estate Facts about Sylvan Park
- Property types buyers can consider in Sylvan Park include townhomes, mobile homes, single-family homes, and apartments.
- Mobile homes in the area are the most affordable and usually come in at $200,000 to $390,000.
- Manufactured home models in the community usually come with two or three-bedroom configurations with two baths.
- The floor space of these homes usually ranges between 900 sqft to 1,900 sqft.
- Buyers can also opt for more spacious single-family homes and townhouses spread between various sections of the suburb.
- Home models in the community usually include three to five-bedroom layouts with two to five baths.
- Homes and townhomes in the neighborhood offer between 1,100 sqft to 3,700 sqft of living space. Prices of these residences range between $1.2 to 3.7 Million.
- Apartments are rarely on the market here in Sylvan Park as these provide the best opportunities for investors looking to purchase rental real estate in the community.
- Previously sold apartments in the area are priced anywhere between $6.8 to $32.6 Million.
- Architectural styles and home builds in the neighborhood are quite varied as most subdivisions in the area were developed independently.
On the map
Sylvan Park Map
Sylvan Park is a residential neighborhood on the eastern part of Mountain View, California, along its border with Sunnyvale. The suburb sits directly east of Downtown Mountain View and the Sunnyvale West district. Streets that make up the suburb’s borders include Southbay Freeway to its northwest, Steevens Creek Freeway to its west, El Camino Real to its south, and Acalanes drive to its east.
Situated between Sunnyvale and Mountain View, the neighborhood is a fantastic home option for families with members working in both regions of Silicon Valley. The closest business parks from the neighborhood, however, are those to its northwest and northeast. Notable business parks in these areas the Atlassian, Mountain View Research Park, Whisman Station, the Sunnyvale Business Park, and so much more.